The due date for filing Connecticut and Federal income tax returns is Monday, April 18, 2022.
- Free Tax Help (State and Federal)
Connecticut State Taxes
- State of CT Tax Forms
- CT Dept. of Revenue (DRS) website has the answer to many state tax questions.
- Contact CT Dept. of Revenue with questions specific to your situation or to request CT tax forms and booklets to be mailed directly to a home address.
- File CT State Tax Return Online for free with the Taxpayer Service Center.
- Connecticut’s Earned Income Tax Credit (CT EITC)
- Federal Tax Forms (IRS)
- File Federal Tax Return Online for free with IRS Free File.
- Federal Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
Additional Financial Resources
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy (by the American Institute of CPAs)
- Big Charts (by Market Watch)
- CNN Money
- Consumer.gov (money management resources by the FTC)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (financial Q&A)
- Fiscal Tiger (make the most of your financial resources)
- Kiplinger Budget Tools
- Market Watch (by Dow Jones & Co.)
- Morningstar (investment information)
- MyMoney.gov (Financial Literacy & Education Commission)
- Small Business Administration
- Yahoo Finance