Register to vote at Bloomfield Public Library! Fill out and submit a voter registration form at Prosser Library or McMahon Wintonbury Library.
- Register to Vote: online form or mail-in form (Am I already registered?)
- Voting Guide (personalized election information by address from Vote 411)
- Find your polling place
- Absentee ballot information
- Election Day Registration
- Bloomfield Registrar of Voters
- State of CT Voter Information
- Voter Toolkit (voting regulations by state)
FREE U.S. citizenship test preparation guide and practice tests can be found in the SkillSurfer module of JobNow. From the JobNow website, click on SkillSurfer in the Career menu column. Click on Adult Learner Resources and scroll down to the bottom of the page for citizenship resources.
Gale LegalForms explains common legal procedures and provides access to thousands of customizable legal documents as well as an Attorney Directory. Using the downloadable form templates, individuals can create accurate, reliable legal documents specific to Connecticut.
Learn English or another language today! Mango Languages is a FREE online language-learning system that teaches actual conversation skills for over 70 languages from around the world, including English language learning.
Peterson’s Test and Career Prep
Gale Presents: Peterson’s Test and Career Prep (formerly called the Testing & Education Reference Center) features FREE U.S. citizenship practice tests and information on becoming a U.S. citizen. From the Peterson’s Test Prep website, click on the International menu item and select “Get information for U.S. Citizenship.”
More Citizenship Resources
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Citizenship Study Materials (USCIS)
- The American Place at Hartford Public Library
- Contact your legislators (U.S. & CT Representatives & Senators)
- Check out a Citizenship Toolkit (includes flash cards, videos, and other study materials) from Prosser Library or McMahon Wintonbury Library
- Drive Only License for Undocumented Individuals (DMV)
- Family Preparedness Plan (for undocumented parents/guardians)
- CT Real ID (verified driver’s license/state-issued ID for domestic airplane travel)
- U.S. Passport Services