The due date for filing Connecticut and Federal income tax returns is Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
- Bloomfield Senior Center/AARP Tax Aide (click for details)
- Free Tax Help (State and Federal)
Connecticut State Taxes
- State of CT Tax Forms
- File CT Income Tax Return Online
- CT Dept. of Revenue (DRS) website has the answer to many state tax questions.
- Contact CT Dept. of Revenue with questions specific to your situation or to request CT tax forms and booklets to be mailed directly to a home address.
- Connecticut’s Earned Income Tax Credit (CT EITC)
- Federal Tax Forms (IRS)
- File Federal Tax Return Online for free with IRS Free File.
- Federal Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
Kiplinger’s Personal Finance MagazineresearchIT CT provides access to Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine, which includes content related to saving, investing, taxes, insurance, major purchases including homes, education, health, travel & more.
Legal FormsGale LegalForms explains common legal procedures and provides access to thousands of customizable legal documents as well as an Attorney Directory. Using the downloadable form templates, individuals can create accurate, reliable legal documents specific to Connecticut.
Money MagazineresearchIT CT provides access to Money Magazine, a personal and family finance magazine with articles providing guidance on making, investing, spending, and saving money.
Wall Street JournalresearchIT CT provides access to the Wall Street Journal, the world’s leading financial newspaper, featuring top news stories and detailed information on the arts, sports, business, and popular culture.
Additional Financial Resources
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy (by the American Institute of CPAs)
- Big Charts (by Market Watch)
- CNN Money
- Consumer.gov (money management resources by the FTC)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (financial Q&A)
- Fiscal Tiger (make the most of your financial resources)
- Kiplinger Budget Tools
- Market Watch (by Dow Jones & Co.)
- Morningstar (investment information)
- MyMoney.gov (Financial Literacy & Education Commission)
- Small Business Administration
- Yahoo Finance