Access Hartford Courant issues from 1764 to the present day for FREE! The Hartford Courant subscription is split into three different time periods. Note: the years of 1923-1991 are available onsite at the Bloomfield Public Libraries to all patrons, or offsite to Bloomfield library card holders only.
The New York Times Online
Access accurate, up-to-date, trustworthy news from The New York Times online for FREE! To access content on NYTimes.com remotely (from home), you must first redeem a 72-hour access code. First-time users will need to create a NYTimes.com user account when prompted.
If you are in a library building, or have already activated a code within the last three days, go directly to NYTimes.com to login and access content for FREE.
Download The New York Times app for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store today!
Additional research and reference resources:
- 2-1-1 Community Resources & Help
- American Archive of Public Broadcasting
- Connecticut State Library
- Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles
- Digital Public Library of America (DPLA)
- Drive Only License for Undocumented Individuals (DMV)
- Legal Resources (CT Judicial Branch)
- New York Public Library Digital Collections
- CT Real ID (verified driver’s license/state-issued ID for domestic airplane travel)
- U.S. Passport Services
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)