Prosser Library and McMahon Wintonbury Library both have a Notary Public available on certain days and times to notarize your documents.
Please call in advance to schedule an appointment with Adult Services Librarian Mara Whitman at Prosser Library: 860-243-9721, or at McMahon Wintonbury Library: 860-242-0041.
- Masks and social distancing are required in Bloomfield Public Library buildings.
- Documents must be signed in the presence of the Notary. Do not sign them beforehand.
- Two forms of I.D. are required – an up-to-date driver’s license or government issued photo I.D., plus one other form of identification showing your name.
- The library cannot notarize wills, powers of attorney, trusts, or any document that requires a witness.
- The library’s notary service is free.