Study room services are subject to change – call the library for available services.
Bloomfield Public Library has study rooms available at BPL Atrium Library for use by patrons. Standard library rules governing noise and appropriate behavior apply.
- Study rooms are available for use during regular hours of operation, up until 30 minutes before closing.
- Study rooms can be reserved up to one week in advance, or on a drop-in basis.
- Study rooms may be used for up to two hours per day. Time can be extended if nobody else is waiting.
- Rooms left vacant for more than 10 minutes during a booked time period will be considered available for other users.
- Each study room can accommodate approximately four people at a time.
- Food is not permitted in study rooms.
Call 860-243-9721 or 860-242-0041, or stop by a service desk to make a reservation.